Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Scrapping

I wish I could show you some of my first scrapbook pages.  They were hilarious!  I didn't have any idea of what I was doing or how to do it.  I just knew it looked like a lot of fun. 
Imagine knowing nothing about scrapbooking and someone tells you to start cutting up your pictures!  I wasn't about to cut up my pictures, heck I didn't even want to put glue on them for fear they would be ruined. 
A couple of years later I made a second attempt at scrapbooking and found out that cutting up my pictures was actually a lot of fun.  It was like a release of some sort.  I cut and pasted and found more and more ways to be creative.  Now of course, I am addicted!   I can't wait to share some of my layouts and ideas with all of you!
 
 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Scrapping"

 

post a comment