Friday, June 29, 2007

Using Chalk


Chalk is probably one of my all time favorite mediums.   You can use it for distressing pages or for creating your own backgrounds.  Chalk can be used to give an area a soft look or a bold look.


I use chalk in different ways.   I have stick chalks that I use for coloring in an area or lay on their sides to add wide sweeping color.   You can use a cotton ball to even out the edges or for blending colors on the page.


I have chalks in the paint type canisters that I use by dabbing a cotton ball across the color and then applying it.  This gives a softer look.


To make your chalk last longer:  When you have just a small peice left over, crush it up and then use cotton balls or q-tips for application .



Ipsos


Comments on "Using Chalk"

 

Blogger joe said ... (5:35 AM) : 

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need!b Keep 'em coming... you all do such a great job at such Concepts... can't tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!
BUSINESS CASH ADVANCE

 

post a comment