Monday, May 22, 2006

Graduation!

Yea!!!  Kirstin is graduating!  Of course this is great news but it also means a lot more work!  I will have to finally get these soda cans and papers cleared off my desk, clean the house, etc. etc.  The good news is I will finally have a scrapbooking room! 
Right now my scrapbooking space is in the garage on about 4 different desks and tables.  Since we also use the garage as a space for storage, an extra bedroom AND my darkroom, it is kind of cramped. 
I am so excited to get everything moved into a room where I won't have to stumble over everything we own to get to. 
I think having an actual space to sit down and work on scrapbook pages will make a huge difference in my motivation to get busy! 
Whenever the urge hits I can just run in the back, sit down and get to work.  I am SO excited!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Graduation!"

 

post a comment