Friday, July 07, 2006

Free Fonts

One of my very favorite things to do with my scrapbook pages is to use great looking fonts.  The same ole fonts that everyone else uses get kind of boring.  I like to use different fonts for my titles, journaling, notes, etc.  Anytime I plan to use the computer to type something up I try to pick a font that compliments the look of the page I am working on.  You can make your own titles by just going into Word and typing up what you want it to say, adjust the size to fit your page and they print it out on cardstock or vellum.  I try to think of a bunch of different titles when I do one so that I'm not wasting paper.  You can download a lot of really fun fonts for free at: http://www.coolarchive.com/fonts.php
 
 
FREE list of paying surveys, mystery shopping companies and opportunties to work at home: www.katieshugs.com
 

FREE information on government grants, auctions, and more!  www.freefromscams.com

 

Scrapbooking4us!  www.scrapbooking4us.com

 

 

Technorati Tags : , , , , , , ,

 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Free Fonts"

 

post a comment