Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Organizing your photos

Unless you scrapbook as soon as you come home from the photo store you probably have a lot of pictures laying around waiting to be organized.
You can do this a number of ways but here are my favorites. 
1. Put them in order.  If you are organizing pictures of your kids for their own album for instance, you might take some pictures from each stage of their lives and put them in a folder titled: Davids scrapbook
Another example would be to put all your vacation pictures together for a vacation album, or complete a set for a year of family life.
I personally do all of the above.  I purchased an accordian file folder and labeled it with each childs name plus my own name.  I put pictures of the memories I want to use to make each childs scrapbook under their name and the ones that are very special to me I put under my name.  I can go back through the pictures for me and make a special memory scrapbook or I can further sort and organize for multiple scrapbooks. 
Once you have a set of pictures organized and in one spot it becomes easy to figure out where to start your scrapbook.  Happy Scrapping!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Organizing your photos"

 

post a comment