Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wax Seals

Even as a little kid I had a fascination with wax seals.  I don't know why, I just thought they were extremely cool. 
I have always had this plan in the back of my head to find and get one someday to use on all my letters. 
Imagine my delight to find out that wax seals have finally made a comeback and as a scrapbooking tool! 
You can use them on your pages, cards, anything you like!  For me, I will have to use them on the back of the envelope for any letters I send out too!  Yeah, like we actually write and send letters anymore!
Anway, wax seals are very easy to use.  You just melt the wax where you want the seal to be placed and then wait for it to cool and harden a little bit.  Then take the seal and press it down firmly into the wax to make the impression.  That's it!
You can get a set of four sticks of wax and three seals at www.7gypsies.com and start having fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Wax Seals"

 

post a comment