Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Leftover Scrapbook Material

Yesterday while reading my new copy of Memory Makers magazine I ran across this great tip and really wanted to share it with everyone. 
The "Winning Tip" in the magazine was about how to use your leftover scrapbook supplies. 
There is a website at: www.makeachildsmile.org that lists the names, backgrounds and medical condition of some very sick little kids.  You can use your leftover scrapbook materials to make and send cards to these kids. 
I thought this was a wonderful idea and an amazing cause.  I personally will start making a few cards whenever I sit down to put some pages together and see if I can make a little childs day a bit brighter!
 
 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Leftover Scrapbook Material"

 

post a comment